Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
Faculty of International Relations
Coordination Centre of International Dialogue Ukraine-EU
International Security and Partnership Centre
Lviv Regional State Administration
I International Expert Forum
Lviv, 13 September, 2019
Unpredictable processes in modern international environment, excessive number of populist statements and political declarations highlight an urgent necessity for a professional approach to the formation and adoption of foreign policy decisions.
The aim of the Expert Forum is to define the efficiency of cooperation between expert centres and political leadership of states from the point of view of the implementation of expert knowledge into political declarations and decisions.
Directions of the work of the forum:
- Political assessment in modern international relations: from theory to practice – methodology and methods of expert analysis;
- National mechanisms of the formation and use of expert opinions in foreign policy decision making;
- Expert systems in the formation of regional security policy.
Venue of the Forum:
Faculty of International Relations of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (19 Sichovykh Striltsiv Str., Lviv, room 205).
Schedule of the Forum:
Registration of participants: 10.00 – 10.30
Plenary meeting: 10.30 – 13.00
Lunch break: 13.00 – 14.00
Sections: 14.00 – 17.00
Summing up: 17.00 – 17.30
To participate in the Forum, please submit to the Organizing Committee the following documents by August 25, 2019:
1. The completed electronic registration form of the forum participant.
2. Participant’s materials (report/article/abstract) should be sent to the address of the Organizing Committee email@example.com. The title of the attached file should indicate the author’s name (of the first author) and the type of publication in Latin characters (for example, franko_article.doc).
3. An electronic copy of the confirmation of the conference fee payment (for participation in the conference and publication of the conference materials) should be sent to the Organizing Committee via e-mail.
Conference fee covers forum materials (collection of abstracts/articles), meals (lunch and coffee breaks, etc.). Conference fee for participants from Ukraine is 300 UAH. (Absentia participation – 200 UAH.). For the participants from abroad conference fee is 20 EUR.
Note. The expenditures associated with staying at the Forum (travel expenses, accommodation, etc.) are paid by the participants at their own or at the expense of the sending party. Forum organizers can assist in booking hotel accommodation for Forum participants.
Funds must be transferred to the account
ГО КЦМД УКРАЇНА-ЄС
Code EDRPOU 41434798
Hryvnia account: 26001053711027 ЗАХIДНЕ ГРУ АТ КБ “ПРИВАТБАНК””
Currency account: 26001053713371 ЗАХIДНЕ ГРУ АТ КБ “ПРИВАТБАНК””
With the notice: “Conference fee for participation of the Forum”.
Requirements for printing materials:
Abstracts – up to 3 pages (6000 characters) of A4 format. In the upper right corner is the author’s name and surname. In the new line specify the scientific degree and academic title of the author (authors) as well as the affiliated institution. In the next line symmetrically to the center put the title in capital letters. After the abstract provide a list of references (if necessary).
Scientific articles to be published as the results of the Forum should meet the requirements indicated at the web-site of the Lviv University Bulletin. (Series International Relations) at the link: http://www.publications.lnu.edu.ua/bulletins/index.php/intrel/index
The volume of the publications:
- abstract – up to 3 pages (6000 characters),
- article – 15-20 pages of A4 format (25-30 thousand characters).
NOTE! The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject reports / articles that do not meet the above mentioned requirements.
Address of the Organizing Committee:
Faculty of International Relations, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
19 Sichovykh Striltsiv, Lviv
Blazii Andrii (+ 38-067-929-04-85)
Kuchik Olexandr (+ 38-067-670-40-92)
Vovk Roman (+ 38-067-254-57-08)
Languages of the Forum: Ukrainian, English